Teamserve Ltd, Trading as TS Events (The Hire Company)
These conditions shall apply to all orders and contracts for the supply of Equipment in Ireland by the Company or its authorised agents and if there are any qualifications or variations to these conditions it is important for the avoidance of doubt that such variations should be in writing.
- Our standard hire period is 48 hours or covers a weekend (unless alternative arrangement is agreed) If the hire period is longer than this additional charge will apply.
- All products and services supplied are subject to V.A.T at the applicable rate of 13.5% or 23% respectively.
- The hire period is agreed period of time between the hire company and the customer that the items will be in the sole care and responsibility of the customer. This period of time is represented by the usage period found at the top of your Quote/Invoice.
- During this period of time customer are responsible for all hire items in their care and are liable for any loss, theft or damage of said items during this period.
- Once the stated hire period ends and all hire items have been returned in working condition, the onus of responsibility returns to the hire company.
Quotation & Bookings:
- All quotations are subjected to availability on your selected date and valid for a period of 30 days.
- All bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a booking deposit.
- Please book as early as possible to ensure availability and avoid disappointment.
- As we operate on a first come first serve basis, we encourage customers to book orders as early as possible to ensure availability and avoid disappointment.
- All of our hire items are cleaned and inspected prior to customer collection/delivery to ensure they are in proper working order and ready for use by the customer.
- Customers have the right to inspect their order to ensure they have received the correct items in the correct quantity and that they are in good working condition.
- If customers are satisfied that their order is correct and in good working condition, they will then sign the delivery docket, at this point sole responsibility for all hire items passes to the customer for the duration of the stated hire period.
- Any issues that arise with hired items must be reported immediately to the hire company.
- Any hire items lost or damaged during the hire period will be charged to you at the full replacement rate.
- The hirer shall take all reasonable measures to keep the companies equipment closed, dry and secure while not in use during the period of hire.
- The Hire Company, shall be under no obligation or liability in respect of failure to complete its contract with the Hirer on time in respect of any delay or failure in delivery of the hired goods which may occur.
- Electrical items: please ensure your power supply can maintain the voltage required by equipment hired by you. A list of equipment and its requirements is available from the office.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they have the appropriate insurance to cover all hire items during the hire period.
- Once your order had been confirmed, payment of a booking deposit is required to secure the order, this will be taken via Credit/Debit card payment. (we accept all major credit/debit cards)
- All invoices are required to be paid in full prior to Delivery/Collection, at this point, your booking deposit becomes your hire deposit for the duration of the hire period.
- Your Hire deposit will be refunded at the end of the hire period subject to all hire items being returned in working condition.
- If items are damaged or lost the replacement charge will be deducted from the hire deposit.
- If the cost of loss or damage is greater than the hire deposit additional charges will apply at the full replacement rate.
- If lost items are later found and returned your hire deposit will be returned for these items.
- We also accept payment via bank transfer, bank details can be found on your invoice.
- Delivery can be arranged nationwide at a rate agreed at a time of booking. This rate is dependent on distance to hire location and the size of the order (i.e., number of vehicles required to complete order).
- All transport quotes will include delivery and collection.
- All delivery/collection quotes are based on a ground floor delivery and suitable access for commercial vehicles. Additional charges may apply if a delivery/collection is considered difficult and outside these criteria.
- Customers can collect their order at our warehouse free of charge.
- We will do our very best to ensure we can deliver at your preferred time. However, at peak times this may always not be possible. In this event we will provide you with a delivery slot either morning, afternoon or evening slot.
- Please ensure that there is someone available to accept delivery on the agreed delivery time.
- Deliveries left at unattended premises are left at the hirer’s risk.
- The onus of responsibility is on the customer to ensure that access is possible to the site at the agreed collection time to retrieve goods. If this is not possible please inform the hire company as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements.
- Our delivery team will contact you 1 hour prior to delivery & collection to ensure all is in order.
- On collection, please ensure all hire items are accessible, cutlery, crockery and glassware are packed like with like and in the appropriate storage crates provided.
The term Temporary Structure refers to any structural equipment erected on a customer site including but not limited to (Marquees, Tipi, Party Tents, Stretch Tents, Pagods, Pop ups & Gazebos).
The company’s quotation for hire charges is made on the assumption that the site on which the equipment is to be erected or to which goods are to be delivered to must be -
- Flat level firm ground with easy access for heavy motor transport .
- Has no drain pipes, cables above ground/overhead or other services buried beneath the surface or otherwise concealed.
The hire charges are based on the assumption that the site where the equipment is to be erected has adequate height clearance for the structure during erection and when upright.
Should the site not comply with these requirements, the company may at it’s discretion either rescind the contract by giving verbal or written notice to the hirer or make additional hire charges. The company shall not be liable to the hirer for any loss damage or expense resulting from such rescission of the contract.
The hirer shall provide the company with a plan showing the position in which the marquees or equipment shall be erected or alternatively shall have a representative on the site for that purpose. If the hirer does not provide a plan or have a representative on site, the company may erect the marquees and equipment where it considers fit.
The hirer should not tamper with the structure or any part of the equipment and in particular not affix or suspend from the equipment any item whatsoever without consent of the hire company.
The hirer should not use any lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances of any kind without the previous consent of the hire company.
The hirer must not under any circumstances smoke inside the temporary Structure, a designated smoking area must be appointed.
The hirer must not use a naked flame inside the temporary structure without consent of the hire company.
The hirer must not take any actions that could stain, rip, tear or puncture the fabric of any temporary structure.
Liability to third parties:
The company will not be responsible for and the hirer will indemnify the company against all claims for injury to persons or loss of or damage to property howsoever caused unless it is proved that such injury or damage be caused by fault material or workmanship or negligence on part of the company.
The Hire Company, may partially or totally suspend the delivery or erection of it’s equipment during any period in which it may be prevented from carrying out such part of it’s contract through any circumstances falling within the ordinary meaning of force majeure, to include but not limited to, strikes, difference with work-persons, acts of God, storm, flood, tempest, riots, strikes, epidemic, pandemic, fire, flood restrictions on the use of transport, fuel or power, requisitioning, terrorism, shortage of material/transport, other labour disturbances or any cause outside the reasonable control of the Hire Company. The company shall not be under any liability, consequential or otherwise, arising out of its failure to deliver hire items or complete erection of structures by a specified date which is directly or indirectly attributable to such event.